China Meilan Cameroon Company Sarl (hereinafter referred to as CMCC) has obtained the right to exploit a granite mine with reserves of 33 million tons in the Leboudi II area of Yaoundé. Meilan's design team conducted in-depth discussions and exchanges with the engineer team for many times. Through unremitting efforts, various difficulties were finally overcome, and the production line installation, commissioning and operation were completed on schedule, according to quality, quantity, and zero accidents. To ensure that CMCC produces and sells stone materials as scheduled, with an annual output and sales of 8 million tons, it is the largest stone plant in Yaoundé and even Cameroon.
Analysis of LEBOUDI's annual production of 8 million tons granite
The rubble material is transported from the mining area, and evenly thrown into the MJ160 jaw crusher through the vibrating feeder MGD1860 for coarse crushing.
The rough crushed material is sent to the secondary crushing (one MC700Z single-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher) by two MGB1422 silo feeders for secondary crushing.
The secondary crushing material passes through the primary screening (3 sets of 2MZ2A3675 vibrating screens) and is divided into: 0-5mm ordinary materials enter the stockpile, and above 31.5mm enters the tertiary crushing (two MC700X cone crushers) and form a closed loop, 5- The 31.5mm material enters the sand making machine (ML8400 vertical shaft impact crusher) for sand making and shaping, and is sent to the secondary screen (two 3MZ2A3675 vibrating screens) for screening. The screen is divided into 0-5mm, 5mm-10mm, 10mm-20mm, 20-31.5mm high-quality finished materials.
Advantages of the production line:
1. The design of the plant area is standardized, with compact structure and easy site layout; the equipment is centralized and connected in parallel, which is convenient for maintenance;
2. Fully automatic control room, equipment operation does not require on-site operation by workers, and equipment can be adjusted remotely;
3. The plant occupies a small area, which is convenient for the construction of green mines.
4. Set up five ridges for finished products, with large reserves of finished products.
5. Equipped with automatic loading system to save labor and mechanical loss