Introduction of Basalt：
Basalt is good raw material for producing cast stone. "Cast stone" is a kind of material made by melting, casting, crystallization and annealing of basalt. It is harder and more wear resistance than alloy steel and more corrosion resistant than lead and rubber. Basalt also plays the role of "lubricant" in advanced technology cast steel process, which can prolong the service life of casting film. At the same time, basalt can also be made into glass fiber, which has better alkali resistance and high temperature resistance than ordinary glass cloth. The porous basalt, also known as pumice, has many pores and hard texture. It can be mixed into concrete to reduce the weight of concrete. It is not only strong and durable, but also has the characteristics of sound insulation and heat insulation. It is a good aggregate for lightweight concrete for high-rise buildings.
Basalt Crushing Technological Process：
The Mohs hardness of basalt is 5-7, and the SiO2 content is 45% - 52%. Therefore, the impact crusher is not used for basalt crushing, and the cone crusher is more used for secondary and tertiary crushing.
1. This process is designed according to the parameters provided by customers and for reference only. The actual output will change as per raw material characteristics and local management conditions.
2. The actual construction should be adjusted according to the terrain. The type of belt conveyor is subject to the layout plan, Unit: M.
3. The blasting point and its distance shall comply with relevant specifications.
4. The mud content of the material should not exceed 10%, and the mud content will have an important impact on the output, equipment and process.
5. This flow chart is for reference only.
Shanghai Meilan International Co., Ltd.
Add.: No.1333 Xinlong Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, China
Email: [email protected]
After-sales service: +86-21-64977006